Primary Health Care Services Medication Assisted Recovery in Orleans, Michigan
Provided by Samaritan Health PC
Welcome to Samaritan Health PC, your trusted primary health care provider in Orleans, Michigan. We offer comprehensive medication-assisted recovery services to help individuals overcome substance abuse and achieve long-lasting recovery.
What is Medication Assisted Recovery?
Medication Assisted Recovery (MAR) is an evidence-based approach to addiction treatment that combines medication with therapy and support services. It is particularly effective for individuals struggling with opioid and alcohol addiction. MAR helps individuals manage withdrawal symptoms, reduce cravings, and prevent relapse.
Compassionate and Comprehensive Care
At Samaritan Health PC, we understand the challenges and complexities of addiction. Our team of experienced healthcare professionals is dedicated to providing compassionate and comprehensive care to support your recovery journey. We follow a personalized approach, tailoring our services to meet your specific needs and goals.
Our Medication Assisted Recovery Services
We offer a range of medication assisted recovery services designed to promote healing and long-term recovery. These services include:
- Family Care Practice: Our family care practice provides comprehensive health care services, including primary care, preventive care, and ongoing medical support.
- Medication Management: Our medical professionals are experienced in prescribing and managing medications used in addiction treatment, such as Naltrexone, Buprenorphine, and Methadone. We carefully monitor your progress and adjust the medication as needed to maximize effectiveness.
- Individual Therapy: Our licensed therapists provide individual counseling sessions to address the underlying emotional and psychological factors contributing to addiction. Through therapy, we aim to promote self-awareness, develop coping strategies, and enhance overall well-being.
- Group Therapy: We offer group therapy sessions where you can engage with others who are on a similar recovery journey. Through the sharing of experiences, challenges, and successes, you can find peer support and encouragement.
- Support Services: We connect you with community resources and support networks to ensure a holistic approach to recovery. This may include referrals to support groups, vocational services, and other programs that can help you rebuild your life.
Why Choose Samaritan Health PC?
When it comes to medication assisted recovery in Orleans, Michigan, Samaritan Health PC stands out for several reasons:
- Experienced Professionals: Our team of healthcare professionals has extensive experience in addiction treatment and recovery support.
- Individualized Care: We recognize that every individual’s journey to recovery is unique. We provide personalized care and treatment plans tailored to your specific needs and circumstances.
- Commitment to Confidentiality: Your privacy and confidentiality are of utmost importance to us. We uphold strict privacy standards to protect your personal information and create a safe, judgment-free environment for your recovery.
- Collaboration with Community Partners: We collaborate with local organizations, support groups, and healthcare providers to ensure a comprehensive and seamless recovery experience.
- Continued Support: Our commitment to your well-being extends beyond the initial treatment. We offer long-term support and follow-up care to help you maintain your recovery and prevent relapse.
Contact Samaritan Health PC
If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction and seeking medication assisted recovery services in Orleans, Michigan, we are here to help. Contact Samaritan Health PC today to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our caring professionals. Take the first step towards a healthier, happier life.
Note: This blog post has been written as an informative resource for those searching for medication-assisted recovery services in Orleans, Michigan. For more information about Samaritan Health PC, please visit our Family Care Practice page.